The 2017 BTSH schedule is complete! Check it out by clicking here. Good luck to everyone this season!
For those of you that are interested, here are some of the features of the schedule.
– Every team plays 9 home and 9 away games.
– Every team plays exactly 3 or 4 times in each of the five time slots.
– No team has the same time slot more than twice in a row.
– Every team plays on each court side 8-10 times, with 16 of the 20 teams having a perfect 9-9 split.
– No team has the same court side more than 3 times in a row and rarely more than 2.
– No team ever plays against the same division twice in a row, with the exception of weeks 8-9, which are back-to-back divisional match-ups.
– We used to have one rivalry week but now every single week is “themed”, which makes the schedule much more fair and fun to write/talk about.
– 10 “divisional” weeks: 8 games of teams playing against their own division, and 2 games of teams playing against the other division in their conference.
– 3 “conference” weeks: D1 teams play D2 teams, D3 plays D4.
– 3 “upset” weeks: D1 plays D3, D2 plays D4.
– 2 “rare meeting” weeks: D1 plays D4, D2 plays D3.
– Each week type is spread out to balance game strengths.
– If a day gets canceled and not made up, each team in a division loses the same type of game.
Check out the schedule here for a more visual breakdown: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z4pEqnzjoyufUTaONY6ZL6ZP6ZjaRYL6UQLKkyx0G6w/pubhtml?gid=133108791