To participate in BTSH, you must:
1. Read, know & honor the rules of the league (http://www.btsh.org/bruise/info/rules/).
2. Read the waiver below and the sportsmanship and fair play agreement below and agree to them.
3. Fill in the registration information and submit it using the “submit” button.
4. Be placed on a team roster by a team captain.
5. Make sure that you’re signed up for the BTSH mailing list (http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/btsh/).
We require every player to sign a waiver prior to participating in the league. All players in the adult leagues must at least 18 years of age to participate. The waiver form helps players understand that there are risks associated with playing sports and that by participating in our events you are assuming these risks.
Two key goals of BTSH are to provide non-aggressive play and a social community. The league expects that everyone who participates in BTSH to engage in good sportsmanship at all times, under all circumstances, and to make an effort to be involved in the league in events outside of simply playing in games. By signing the waiver you agree to participate in BTSH with these goals in mind.
The information collected by us through the registration and waiver form is for the sole use of our organization and will never be sold or knowingly shared with third parties without your consent.
TO REGISTER, fill out this registration form and submit it BEFORE YOU PARTICIPATE IN ANY PROGRAM. Teams found playing with non-registered players may face forfeiture of games. You can also print out the form, fill it out, sign it, and submit it to the league manager in person.”